Monday, March 16, 2009

Update - Monday am

Sorry I didn't get a post up yesterday, although there wasn't much to say.

Except y'all can stop praying for poop. We have had an abundance!

Charlotte and Tim are down in the echo lab right now getting her echocardiogram. The results of this test will let the doctors now if they can send us home today.

She has had 2 chest x-rays, and both were clear. One of the things they are watching for is fluid in the lungs, and so far we are good there.

Charlotte has been sleeping well through the night, and she has been full of energy during the days. I don't think she even took a nap yesterday, which doesn't bode well for my schedule once we get home. I am totally over it, though. Her cardiologist told us to expect a new baby since she will have more energy now.

I think that's it on the Charlotte front. We have been keeping up with Baby K, and she is already doing better. She will need surgery soon, but her doctors are optimistic about the outcome. Her parents have seemed in such better spirits the past two days. And they appreciate all your prayers.

Thanks again! I'll be sure to let you know when we are heading out.

6 comments:

Meredith said...

Yay!!!

Anonymous said...

Big WOOOOOOO HOOOOOOO from Sam and Granny!

Anonymous said...

Charlotte has really been blessed.
It is amazing that she has recovered so quickly. Since she is doing so good; she could have an eighth month old birthday party with the family before everyone heads home.
Love to everyone,
Papa Don & Gi gi

Meredith said...

Praise God! Charlotte's going home!

Jackie said...

God is SOOOOO GOOD!

Anonymous said...

Wow! You wouldn't know from her picture that she'd had major surgery less than a week ago. We're very happy that she's back home and doing well!

David & Carolyn Roberts