I know Father's Day was yesterday, but I wanted to tell you why my Dad is great, even a day late...
- Daddy was the first one to see me when I was born!
- When I was a tiny baby, he would always sing "Itsy-Bitsy Spider" to me when I was upset.
- Daddy has never shied away from changing the stinkiest diapers!
- He held me for my first shots, when Mama's legs didn't work.
- Daddy can play the same silly game with me over and over and he never gets tired!
- He works really hard so that I can go to college one day.
- He always picks me up from the nursery at church.
- Daddy took swim lessons with me, and he would splash around more that Mama.
- He knows how to make me laugh better than anyone.
- He can recite Goodnight Moon by heart.
- He once brought me a mini Mini Cooper from England!
- Dad gives great shoulder rides.
- He keeps a picture of me in his work notebook.
- Daddy is the funniest guy I know!
- He can nap anywhere!
- That guy can fix anything, and he always makes sure our house works right.
- Did I mention that he is pretty much the best food griller in America?
- Dad put five coats of paint on my dresser and changing table before I was born. That's ten coats!
- Daddy is pretty much the greatest dad a fella could ask for.
- He takes the best care of me and Mama.
- My favorite thing about my Daddy is how much he loves Jesus.

I love you Daddy!
Happy Father's Day!



7 comments:
Now that sounds like a great dad Sammer boy! You are one blessed dude! Especially since we don't get too pick our own dads out. Praise God for good dads!!! I happened too get a great one also!
Love you,
Aunt Linda XXOO
Sam,
I love your pictures with Daddy, especially the one at Chic-fil-a and the one underneath (where it looks like Daddy is eating some kind of soup).
Love,
your Durhamite, azure-blue wearing friend
Oh Sam... you forgot one tiny thing- how about how much he loves your mom??? That in itself is a blessing for you.
I love y'all~
granny
Sam,
You are not 20 months old and I think that tribute to your Dad was wonderful!!! I don't think anyone could have done bettet.
Papa Don & I hope to see you soon.
With lots of love to all,
GG
Hey sammer! I am signing in from Barcelona! Yeah you do have one cool Dad. And tell your Dad that last friday I saw the lady that was painted on his tie when I was in Paris! I love and miss you!
Uncle Jeff
Oh Sammer,
You made your Nana cry and Papa was not to far behind - you do have one special daddy but he has one special son and a pretty special wife and when you put them altogether it's called a family. God has certainly blessed all of us and for that we are grateful. See you real soon!
Love,
Nana
Excellent and well-deserved praises Sam. You'll find yourself full of reasons to give dad a tribute, it's just going to keep getting better. Wait till' you guys can have some man to man talks- tools, sports, cars...
Have fun,
Aunt Steph
Post a Comment