Way to go, Rock Star! I'm so proud of you and I've never met you. Sending lots of hugs and kisses for you, sweet girl. Enjoy sleeping in your own beds tonight! Hugs, Faith
So glad that everything turned out so well, but we had such a peace about her surgery Our GOD is an awesome GOD. Sammie and Joe said to say hello and comgratulations, you guys handled this so well. We will continue our prayers for Charlotte, your whole family and all the other little HLHS patients.
Love you bunches, Blessings, Aunt Linda and Uncle Bud
In October of 2005 we welcomed Sam, aka "Peanut," into the world. He has been the delight of our lives, bringing us laughter every day, and making us do crazy things like cry when we hear the Hawaiian version of "Somewhere Over the Rainbow." Sam serves as the Big Brother and primary narrator of this blog. (For a real laugh, be sure to check out his State of the Nursery addresses!)
In July of 2008, Sam's little sister joined him and us in rounding out our little family. Charlotte, aka "Moonpie," brought us two surprises at her 20 week ultrasound - the first being that she was a girl, and the second that she would be taking us on a very new and unexpected journey. Charlotte was diagnosed with Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome which required her to have one of three open-heart surgeries at three days old. Charlotte, much like her brother, has already shown a stubborn streak. She is our little fighter.
Mama Jenn and Daddy Tim will take care of all the medical stuff here. Sam and Charlotte will be sure to keep you up-to-date on all the fun goings-on at the Tousey House.
17 comments:
I am so thankful that Charlotte is home. I know you are all thrilled and thankful..
Charlotte, I can't believe how big you are getting! I'm glad you're home.
Way to go, Rock Star! I'm so proud of you and I've never met you. Sending lots of hugs and kisses for you, sweet girl. Enjoy sleeping in your own beds tonight!
Hugs,
Faith
We're glad she is home and looking like nothing has ever been wrong with her. Hope everyone gets a good nights sleep.
Love to all,
Papa Don & Gi Gi
YAY!
That's great!! So happy for you!!
Woo Hoo!!! What an answer to prayer!!! And nice color coordination between Tim and Charlotte too, by the way!
Glory to God in the highest! What a resilient and beautiful little girl, y'all done good!
So happy! She looks BEAUTIFUL!
So much for seven days! Woohoo! We are thrilled for you all!
Congratulations! This is such an answer to prayer! I'm so happy that Charlotte is home and doing well!
love you Ruthy! Sammer talked to me on the phone yesterday! I was shocked and to top it off he even said I love you sissy! Ttyl
♥SiSsY
She is adorable! And such a fighter! God is so good!
praise God - He is so faithful! we're so glad you're all home! charlotte looks beautiful!
YEY!! Praise the Lord for a successful surgery!!!
So thankful that Charlotte is home and doing well. What a blessing she is! Praise God. -The Kocher's
So glad that everything turned out so well, but we had such a peace about her surgery Our GOD is an awesome GOD. Sammie and Joe said to say hello and comgratulations, you guys handled this so well. We will continue our prayers for Charlotte, your whole family and all the other little HLHS patients.
Love you bunches,
Blessings,
Aunt Linda and Uncle Bud
Post a Comment