Wednesday, November 01, 2006

October Surprise

Yesterday was Hallowe'en. It wasn't my first, since my birthday was last week, but it was the first that Mama and I felt like leaving the house. I was a lion. And a very cute lion if I do say so myself! We didn't go trick-or-treating or anything, but we did go to my church for the Fall Festival. All the games and stuff were for bigger kids, so there really wasn't much for me to do except look cute! I think I look extra-ferocious with the pacifier! In my defense, I do have teeth numbers 5 and 6 coming in, so I earned it!
The real surprise came after we got home last night. Mama and Daddy were going to give me a bath ,cause I ate a snack that involved peanut butter, and you can imagine how that went. Anyways, I was pretty much covered in the stuff, so Mama ran me a bath while Daddy got my clothes off. Mama set me in the tub, and then she screamed! What she saw was worse than a goblin - it was a turd! Apparently it was all crammed up between my cheeks and they didn't see it until it was too late. So... Mama jerked me outta the tub and Daddy and her drained the tub and gave it a scrub-down. They filled it back up and put me back in. Daddy went to clean the kitchen and Mama and me were playing with my bath toys. And guess what! Two more turds! Aaahhh! So Mama pulled me out again, and she and Daddy decided that the third time would not be a charm. Instead I got to have my very first stand-up shower. It was pretty cool, but I did not like when the water got in my face.
Here are some fun pictures of me gettin' into trouble and taking my new ride for a spin.

3 comments:

Amber said...

Sammer,
Thanks so much for my laugh of the day. You were cetainly an adorable lion for Halloween. The "turd story" is one for the baby book for sure!

Katie Jo and her Momma

Anonymous said...

Well Sammer, you have certainly earned the Tousey name because we are the only family (at least that's what we've been told) that has discussions regarding bowel movements on a regular basis (usually at dinner). However, we've yet to post them on the internet for the rest of the world to read, but there is a first for everything, welcome to our Club! A Tousey true and true!
You are certainly the cutest lion I've ever seen. Missing you bunches.
Love,
Grandma Debbie

Anonymous said...

Sam, because of you little guy the people in my office think I am a complete MORON!!!!! I was laughing so hard I was almost crying over your "bath" escapade. You and your momma are toooo funny. Can't wait to meet you and Jenn can't wait to see you again.
Love, Meg