Here are our favorite pictures of the year...
10. I saw my first snow!
10. I saw my first snow!

9. I had my first mo'.

8. I lost the mo'...

7. I had my first GQ shoot.

6. Mama went to Botswana, in Africa.

5. Daddy went fly fishing in Wyoming.

4. Daddy took me fishing at the beach, and I caught my first fish!

3. I turned two! And I went to the fair!

2. I think this one is self-explanatory...

1. And here is the first picture of Moon Pie! Tah-dah!



12 comments:
We've been waiting for the Blogville announcement! Sooooo excited for you, Jenn - er, I mean, Sam. You're going to be a great big brother!
Hey - tell your mom I hope she has a great birthday.
It's about time! I was wondering how long we would have to keep this "secret"!! So excited! Can't wait to meet Moon Pie!! You are going to have to change the blog name to A Peanut and A Moon Pie!
Oh Yay! I kept wanting to ask you when you would ever post about the baby! How very exciting! Your mom is so excited too!
Congratulations!!! How exciting!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!
What exciting news! I'm sure Sam will be a wonderful big brother. He might even "love" his new sibling a little more gently than Jack loves on Anna! Congratulations!
Congratulations!!!
Congratulations!!! I am so happy for you all!
Congratulations Tousey family! what an exciting year you will have, when are you due Jenn? Looks like a great time was had by all this Christmas! We wish you all the best in 2008.
Blessings to you all,
Love Aunt Linda
Congratulations!!
What a gorgeous little moon pie! Mark and I went to Maine but didn't see any of those moonpies and certainly didn't make one either! Love the post and love you!
Congrats from the Singletons!
;)
Post a Comment