Sunday, January 07, 2007

Coffee Mate

So Mama bought me new jammers, called a union suit. (They're like what the men wore on Little House on the Prairie, minus the butt flap.) Mama wanted to get me on camera walking in my jammers so she was in my room setting things up when she heard this noise kinda like glass on a table. Shortly thereafter I came around the corner holding her empty coffee cup and wearing her (cold) coffee. Silly Mama had left her cup on the little table in the living room! She said I looked really dazed when I came down the hall. Here are the pictures which she so kindly took to document the mess.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh no Sam! Sure am glad to hear the coffee was cold, that's enough to put any grandma in her grave. You look a little dazed, I guess coffee isn't your favorite drink - at least not yet. Love the jammers despite the coffee stains.
Lots of love,
Nana

Anonymous said...

Man oh man Sam. You gotta watch out for those little surprises. I sure am glad you decided to try cold coffee before the hot stuff. Anyway we're sure glad all's well and those are some sharp jam's. I sent your Mom some Christmas pic's from our visit. I hope you enjoy them.
Love,
Papa

Anonymous said...

Oh Sammer,
Thank goodness it was cold coffee, glad your okay. isn't it neat the cool things you discover when you can walk. Course mama and daddy might not think so. Have a great day with all your new discoveries. Don't grow up too fast we haven't meet yet.

Love you,
Great Aunt Linda

Anonymous said...

Precious Sam,
We're also glad the coffee was cold. You really did have a surprise when it spilled on you. Your dazed look seems to be conveying "it's not funny!"
You are a sweetheart and we love all of you very much!
Love,
GG & Papa Don

Anonymous said...

Sam,
Your mama had probably told you not to pick up anything hot so you were smart enough to let it cool off first. I bet she had told you her story about touching hot things.
I will have to say you look like your Uncle PJ except it was coffe and not Smurf Blue paint!
Y'all are a mess
We love you!
Granny & Papa