Charlotte came out of surgery at 3pm today. Dr. Jaggers said everything went as planned and that she did great. Tim and I got to go back and see her for a minute around 5:00 and she looked pretty good, considering. She opened her eyes a little, but she is pretty much out of it. They want to keep her calm and sedated for a while. She is on the vent for now, but that should come out tonight or in the morning. Her sats were in the 80s with the vent, so we will see how they are off the vent soon.
Please keep praying for her - one of the effects of the Glenn is severe headaches for a while after. And headaches make for cranky babies. So please pray for tomorrow that her sats are high off the vent, that her headaches aren't bad and that she takes a bottle.
Thank you!
Thursday, March 12, 2009
Update - 7:11pm
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



10 comments:
We are continuing to pray for your sweet Charlotte!! Praise God for such good reports, what a trooper she is! God is so good!
Erin & Jeff Fulk
I am praying for your BEAUTIFUL baby girl and your family! God is GOOD!!
Continuing to pray for Charlotte and your entire family Cheri Wofford
God bless Charlotte and her entire family!
We are praying for all of you! Our son Grant had open heart surgery at UNC in 2006 (Tetrology of Fallot) so we know the anxiety you are going through. We will keep precious Charlotte in our prayers as she "awakens" from surgery and will pray specifically that she takes a bottle.
In Him, Bob and Morgan Lyon
(Erin Fulk passed the info to us. Larry Gilson also... you have been in our prayers! Please let us know if you need anything! )
We are praying! Thanks for keeping us posted!
girl, you are one of the bravest and strongest women i know. i do not see how you can keep it all together. do you worry about her at all? i am so glad she did great in surgery and i look forward to seeing her smiling face on here again soon.
I'm praising Jesus over here in NY! BA and I prayed several times for you today and I'm thrilled to hear Charlotte is doing well...and you too!
I am so relieved! I have been praying all day and night for her! I love you guys and admire how strong your being! Sleep well and I'll talk to you tomorrow!
Post a Comment