Thursday, March 12, 2009

Update - 1:30pm

I just heard from the OR, and Charlotte is in bypass (a machine that does the work for her heart and lungs while they work on things). The surgeon said things look great and Charlotte is doing just fine.

That's really all I have for now. I will update later once we know something else.

Thank you for checking in and for praying!

7 comments:

Christina said...

Oh yay!! I've been waiting for an update all morning. Praying for you all - and posting a request on prayer of hannah too. Hope that's ok.

Anonymous said...

We are praying for Charlotte and the family and have a lot of other people praying also.
with our love and prayers to everyone!!
Papa Don & Gi Gi

Deborah Kirby said...

I heard you all leave this morning for the hospital and haven't stopped thinking about you since!

I am praying with PRAISE that Father has gone before you and is profoundly able to carry your precious family THROUGH!

Much love to you, Tim, Sam, and Charlotte! Rejoicing with you that you almost have this behind you! Hang in there! Abba Father has her!

Meredith said...

So glad that everything is going well! I knew it would!
Tried to call a couple times just to check in and let you know I still want to come tomorrow if you're there.

Anonymous said...

I've just said a prayer for your sweet Charlotte... I came across your blog via PrayerOfHannah. My daughter has been at Duke 6 times for various surgeries, so the request on POH was close to my heart. Praying for a speedy recovery!

Stephanie
www.edentruthcarroll.blogspot.com

Sarah said...

Hey Jenn,
Thanks for keeping me updated through everything it makes it easier for me since I cant be there. I love you all so much and I will keep praying! Give Ruthy my love...Sammer too.
♥SissY

Julie Miles said...

I'm glad to hear that the surgery went well and that she's doing great so far! Praying that she has a speedy recovery with no bumps along the way.

Julie Miles
mom to Ethan (HLHS)
ethanscottmiles.blogspot.com