Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Surgery Update


Baby Girl's surgery will be tomorrow at Duke. We are checking in at 7:30 am, so I'm guessing the procedure will start around 8:30. I'll be updating throughout the morning. Thank you all so much for your prayers!

6 comments:

Jackie Mc said...

Dear family you all are in my prayers . I look forward to receiving all the good reports in the morning about Charlotte.
Peace.
J. McAdams

Teri Dunaway said...

I found your site through Emma Kate's HLHS site ... she is my great-niece. I will add Charlotte to my prayers, and also those of my friends. God bless you as you travel this journey.

Medic Mom said...

We will definitely praying for Charlotte and you guys!

Anonymous said...

I hope everything goes smoothly for Charlotte today. Jack is still in the PC-ICU so hopefully we'll have a chance to say Hello at some point while you are there. We'll be praying for her to have an uneventful stay.

David & Carolyn Roberts

Brooks said...

Praying for Charlotte right now

amy smitherman said...

We are praying for baby Charlotte today!

Amy Smitherman