Me and Mama have been making the most of our forced indoor time.
We made sock puppets today. I named them Jello and Pudding. Mama has deemed their nationality British, since they were free "gifts" from British Airways. Their hair is still setting, so I'll have to wait until later today to do a show. Mama says we can do whatever, as long as it doesn't interfere with her watching American Idol tonight.
I also stay in my pajamas longer when it's like today. I mean, why bother gettin' in pay clothes if I'm not going anywhere? Today I stomped around in Mama's warm ugly shoes. She says some people actually wear these shoes in public! She just wears them around the house cause they're so warm and furry inside.Charlotte and I did some cuddling in her crib today. I always want to get in there, and today I did!
I've also been reading a ton of books and painting with my water colors. Mama lets me use her good brushes. She said she always hated paining with those silly brushes that come in the sets.
And I have been cooking up a storm on the new stove.
I was up three times last night, just checking to make sure Mama and Daddy were in their bed. They were, every time! But anyway, I am a tired boy today, so I'm going to nap now.
Catch ya later!
Tuesday, January 13, 2009
It's cold outside, but it's fun in here!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Sam,
Please be careful this week as with cold dry temperatures, it will mean some wicked static electricity. That means your hair will be going crazy and socks will stick to your pants not to mention sparks when you move around quickly in bed with your PJ's on. Keep wishing for snow!
Keith
Sam,
Looks like lots of fun going on at your house! When LilHen comes, will you and Charlotte show him/her how to have fun too? Thanks.
Meredith
Too Cute! ♥Sissy
fun stuff!
Post a Comment