Charlotte, keep shoveling those nanners in. They'll get you fattened up. I love the roll on your wrist. Your doctors will like those rolls too! I had rolls just like that before my Glenn and Dr. Gandhi(he's my surgeon) told me I was fat, but he said that was a good thing. By the way, you will really like your bumbo seat after your glenn. I was the most comfy when I was sitting up like that. Heart Hugs, Maggie Jane
In October of 2005 we welcomed Sam, aka "Peanut," into the world. He has been the delight of our lives, bringing us laughter every day, and making us do crazy things like cry when we hear the Hawaiian version of "Somewhere Over the Rainbow." Sam serves as the Big Brother and primary narrator of this blog. (For a real laugh, be sure to check out his State of the Nursery addresses!)
In July of 2008, Sam's little sister joined him and us in rounding out our little family. Charlotte, aka "Moonpie," brought us two surprises at her 20 week ultrasound - the first being that she was a girl, and the second that she would be taking us on a very new and unexpected journey. Charlotte was diagnosed with Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome which required her to have one of three open-heart surgeries at three days old. Charlotte, much like her brother, has already shown a stubborn streak. She is our little fighter.
Mama Jenn and Daddy Tim will take care of all the medical stuff here. Sam and Charlotte will be sure to keep you up-to-date on all the fun goings-on at the Tousey House.
2 comments:
Charlotte, keep shoveling those nanners in. They'll get you fattened up. I love the roll on your wrist. Your doctors will like those rolls too! I had rolls just like that before my Glenn and Dr. Gandhi(he's my surgeon) told me I was fat, but he said that was a good thing. By the way, you will really like your bumbo seat after your glenn. I was the most comfy when I was sitting up like that.
Heart Hugs,
Maggie Jane
nate and i agree that she is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!! great pictures, jenn.
Post a Comment