I have had so many people ask about Charlotte that I feel like everybody knows what is going on. But it occurs to me that it's been a while since I let y'all know what's going on with Baby Girl. So here ya go...
Charlotte weighed in this morning at 13 pounds, 8 ounces.
She is a little over two feet tall.
She can sit up unassisted for 2 whole seconds!
She is eating a little bowl of cereal mixed with formula and applesauce twice a day.
She is sleeping (!) about 10 hours each night.
Her oxygen saturations are still hanging in between 78-85%.
She is good for about an hour before she gets tired. She gets sleepy more often these days.
She is showing more blueness, mostly between her fingers and on the bottoms of her feet.
All of the above is normal and expected for babies with HLHS before the Glenn surgery. I took a picture of my hand with her foot and fingers so you can see what I mean by blue. You wouldn't really notice it if you weren't looking for it.
And of course, she gets cuter by the day. And sillier. She will just jabber on and on, and squeal frequently. She is the happiest little baby!
Tuesday, January 13, 2009
Charlotte Update
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
We loved the pictures. Sam, were you sharing your cookie with Charlotte? Both babies are precious.
Love, Papa Don & Gi Gi
Charlotte, you look like your aunt Sissy in the last picture. Love GG
Emma Katie is looking just like that, too. Her sats are a bit lower, though. They usually peak at 75 or so. We are SO READY for the Glenn. I know yall are too!
Charlotte is precious!
Charlotte, you are adorable. I know how hard it is on your mama to see you getting tired. It's just not any fun. However, she won't know what to do with all of your energy after the Glenn. You'll change so much after it. Keep on smiling and lighting up your world.
bless her heart! she is so dang cute. praying for her daily and lovin yall from the superior carolina!
She is just precious. Know that we still pray for her often. Just a few days ago during our morning prayers on the way to school, Jenna said, "...and God, please keep helping that cute little baby with her heart." She loves looking at the pictures on blogs!
She's so cute! Still keep sweet baby girl in my prayers.
Post a Comment