Saturday, December 06, 2008

First Bites

This was Sam in April of 2006, with his first "bite"(slurp?) of solid food...


This was me this morning, with mine!Mama said she wanted me to start a little earlier than Sam did, so I can be real good at eating when I have to go back to the hospital. She also thinks I wasn't as messy as Sam, probably because I am already so good at taking medicine every day.

I'm still pretty stuffy, so I liked eating sitting up. I think it helped me breathe better.

Okay, that's it for now. Bye y'all!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Little Charlotte,
You are doing wonderful with everything. It is so good to hear of every little achievement, you are a little trooper.
We love you tell your big brother hello for us.
Love, Gi Gi

Anonymous said...

Sunday, Dec. 7th
Happy 5 months old Birthday to CHARLOTTE!!!!!
WE "LOVE YOU" Papa Don & Gi Gi