Who has two thumbs, eats cereal, and turns FIVE months old today?
This one!
Oh, I know, I'm not as funny as Sam, but I'm gettin' there.
But if you want to see funny, take a gander at how I'm dressed today. I don't want to say out loud who dressed me like this, but his name is on my shirt. Hee hee.
I'm still sick. Mama says it will probably take me a few days to get better, since my little body has to work harder than most. But I am still in a happy mood. Even when I throw up on two pairs of Daddy's pajamas over the course of one bottle. Love ya, Daddy!
Last night Sam and I had a serious discussion about the merits of solid food over formula. He seems to know what he's talkin' about. 
(He had just come inside from helping Daddy put lights on a tree. Doesn't he look handsome in that hat? And don't worry, he took that nose strip off before bed. He just loves those things. I don't get it. But now I'm ramblin'...)
I gotta go take a nap now. I am just so sleepy these days...



10 comments:
Ruthy is too cute! Love you all cant wait to see you! I get first dibs to hold Charlotte! I love sam too...Boy this is gonna be a tough one!
♥Sissy
Wow, what an amazing picture that first one is!! Look at those bright eyes. I just love the way babies become more and more alert and interactive.
Charlotte, Papa and I hope you will soon be well; so glad you have taken your spot on this blog.
Love you, Gi Gi
Jenn, She is soooo adorable! Just precious precious! Hope you're having a great holiday season! -kristin
Love all of these, but I especially love the way C looks at Sam.
Those two have to be the cutest grandbabies on the face of the Earth! Certainly it Papa and my book. We love you all and can't wait to here that Charlotte has licked this nasty ole cold.
Love and many prayers,
Debbie
Charlotte, could you please give pointers to Eden on eating rice cereal next time you see her in nursery? She's not digging it yet.
Hope you feel better soon, pretty girl!
Did he really put the pants UNDER the onsie? Too funny.. I'm sure James will be doing the same thing in a few months. I had so much fun with her the other night.. thanks for letting me watch your baby girl!!!!
ljh
You have such a cute sense of humor even at this little age, Charlotte! I think you get that from your mommy! You sure were born into a great family, stay strong, sweet one!
Mrs. Lil Mama
Jenn,
I laughed hard and loud when I saw the way Tim had dressed her. I called Matt in the room and showed him as well. She is precious and we are praying for you as Feb 12th and the surgery approaches. Please let me know if there is anything I can do - bring a meal, watch Sam, whatever :)
Amy Morgan
Post a Comment