Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Updates...

We had two doctor's visits recently - last week for Sam's 3 year check up, and yesterday for Charlotte's second round of RSV prevention. While we were there yesterday the doctor decided to do her 4 month visit, so we don't have to go back again next week.

Can you believe Baby Girl is four months old?

Up first is Sam. He weighed in at 27 pounds. He is a little guy, but that's okay. He is very healthy, so no one is worried about the weight. Plus he's easy to tote around. He wowed 'em with his developmental skills and he has 20/30 vision. He is also doing better with the potty training, and he has completely moved on from the pacis! Yay!

Charlotte is also doing great. She is at 11.5 pounds now, and she is right on target for growth. She is eating well and she has been sleeping through the night for over a week now. She lost some weight when she first dropped her middle-of-the-night feeding, but she is back on track. She also is hitting all of the developmental milestones for her age, so we are happy about that. And aside from five shots yesterday, the visit went well.

That's it for now. The camera batteries are dead, so I'll post new pictures once I get new batteries.

'Night!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pictures are precious, Sam is learning to help take care of his little sister.
Love to all, Papa Don

Deborah Kirby said...

I love the new header at the top of your blog! You must teach me how to do these creative things! (I'm serious!)

We SO enjoyed Sam's company yesterday! Thank you for sharing him! :o)

You already know this, but I'll say it anyway, you have two very precious children!

We sure are delighted with the blessing of His will to "plant" your family next door for such a season as this!

Blessings, Jenn!
Deborah

The Browns said...

Love the header and yay for healthy kiddos!

Anonymous said...

That is also good news. I am glad that i have two new healthy kidos that will one day soon get to go for a ride in sissys new car. Take care!
♥Sissy

Faith M. said...

Yay! Maggie's synagis should come in the mail tomorrow and then home health is coming next week to give it to her. I'm not looking forward to it at all. She hated the shots last year. Because of her weight she will be getting several shots each time. Last year at the end of RSV season she was getting 3 each time so I don't even want to know how many she'll get this year. Oh well, I'm so glad that we got approved for them again this year. Sometimes, it's a battle to get them the 2nd year.

Debbie said...

God has blessed us with the two most precious grandbabies anyone could hope for. We are so proud of the parents that God has blessed them with as well. Missing everyone more than words can say but counting the weeks until our visit.

Love and prayers daily,
Mom & Dad

Lydia said...

I'm glad they are doing so well... lucky you- Emma Kate was 27.5 at the last visit and she's just thirteen-months. She's a load to carry everywhere!