
Oh my GOODNESS! Today I went to see the Durham Bulls again. But today was a special date 'cause I went to a day time game with Mama and Miss Meredith. Meredith's husband, Mr. Keith, was able to get us tickets for really good seats. Me and Mama were running late as usual (since someone - me- wanted a chocolate chip bagel and Mama was good enough to stop for one). We picked up Meredith and I got to meet Dobby, who is the cutest, tiniest puppy I have ever seen.

We got to the ball park after the game had started, and as we were walking down the sidewalk we heard the unmistakable sound of ball hitting tin roof. And sure enough, that ball came a rolling off the roof and onto the sidewalk in front of us. Miss Meredith ran down and got it for me! Seriously, I have a foul ball from a Durmbulls game!


The game was awesome. Wool E. Bull made several appearances. He even came out in a big ol' buggy (that's a shopping cart for you non-southerners) and rode around the field. Me and Mama had a big bucket of fries for lunch. The Bulls totally won the game, and I had the best time. And did I mention that it was only 60 degrees? Brrrr! Hopefully I will get to go to a few more games this season (hint, hint).



Thanks for being our date Meredith!



3 comments:
I'll be your date ANYtime!
Sam!! Woo Hoo a real base ball... your hearts delight.
How do I know? Everythime you come to my house you express your desire for the old worn out one that you cannot reach. Each time Granny says you have to wait until you get bigger.
So, I guess you got one over on me now! You have your very own and don't need mine anymore.
Love you!
Hooray for Sam and thanks to Miss Meredith for being quick on her feet. I bet your daddy was disappointed he wasn't there for that surprise! Looks like both you and Mommy had a GREAT time!
Love,
Nana
Post a Comment