Sam's mama has been getting requests for new pictures. The camera batteries were dead, so I can't get any up right now. I'll be doing a photo shoot with the Peanut tomorrow for your viewing pleasure. In the meantime, here are some funny sayings from my little man who is growing up way too fast...
Mama: Who is in Mama's tummy?
Sam: Charlotte (pronounced "Shotte"), Moon Pie and Baby
Mama: So, how many people are in there?
Sam: Three.
Daddy: Dangit.
Sam: Don't say "dangit" daddy.
Upon walking into a house while house-hunting: I do not like this house Mommy.
Upon waking up most mornings: Where is my golf club?
Mama: After your nap we will go see the girls (Ave and AK) and have ice cream.
Sam: I think that will be great.
To the lady at the post office: This is my durmbulls hat. At the baseball game they hit the ball over the big cow. (The outfield wall at the Durham Bull's ball park has a giant bull on it.)
Before going to bed: Where's my durmbulls hat?
Last night at dinner: I do not like pot pie!
Also last night at dinner: I am crying!
And if I can just brag for a minute, Sam can say the whole alphabet, and he recognizes all the letters whether they are in order or not. He loves to spell. Tonight we were going to Lowe's, and when we pulled up to the store he said, "L-O-W-E-S - that spells tool store!"
Meredith reminded me of this one...
Mama: Sam, I need you to sit down (in the car seat).
Sam: I cannot sit down.
Mama: Why not?
Sam: I have poop in my diaper.
Last one for now...
Today, as we were heading into BJ's for some things, we walked by the guy at the door. Sam looked at him and said "I will be back in a minute with a receipt for you." Ha!
Tomorrow Narrator Sam will be back with pictures!
Wednesday, May 07, 2008
Sam-isms
Posted by Jenn at 11:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



9 comments:
Thanks for the Sam-isms... I really needed a big grin before work this morning!!
Oh my gosh, he is adorable!!!
Jennifer,
when Papa Don and I kept Sam last week and was going through the ABC coloring book he said D-Daddy, M-Mommy, N-Nana, P-Papa and we went back to G and he said it was for GG! He is one smart Great Grandson whom we love very much, We love you & Tim also.
Hope to see you soon!
Grandma Frances
He's the best! I love him! (And you.)
I have laughed and laughed over these. I also loved the story you told me about, "I cannot sit down..." Remember? :)
I'll have a receipt... oh, that is too funny!
Hahaha Sam is the funniest kid ever!
so cute! seeing you and eating ice cream with you WAS great!
Laugh Out Loud Funny Sam!!
Love you!
Sam you are one smart little boy but we knew that long before now!
Love and miss you all,
N for Nana!
Post a Comment