Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Fun Stuff


So, Mama already told you about the yard and stuff, but I wanted to post more pictures of me helping Daddy. I am loving my yard - I play in it as much as I can. I hit my golf balls around and scoop sand in my sandbox.


Me and Daddy found some baby bunnies in the yard. You can see their little ears in the picture.

Also, Mama said I can give you the latest Charlotte update. Everything is still the same. My little sister already weighs 4 and a half pounds! Can you believe it? Mama and Daddy will be heading over to Duke soon for a walk-through and to meet the surgeon guy. Mama got a cool 3-D ultrasound picture of Charlotte with her hand in front of her face, but our scanner is still in a box, so you'll have to wait on that one.

I have been having regular convos with Charlotte, where I fill her in on all the important things, like which Bob the Builder video she can watch, and what all the names of the Thomas cars are. I also let her in on golf tips and such. I can't wait for her to get here so I can tell her more!

0 comments: