Sam here. Mama says I need to get back to blogging for a little while. So, last week me, daddy and mama hopped a plane to sunny Florida. It was my Great-Papa Harris's birthday, so we went down to surprise him. Boy did we ever! He and my Great-Nana were just tickled to death. And we weren't the only ones there - my Aunt Steph flew in from Phoenix and my Great-Aunt Linda and Great-Uncle Bud flew down from Michigan. (Linda is Maddie and Bella's Nana.) Daddy's cousin Bill and his wife Tasha brought over my cousin, Kaleigh. We played a lot! We sure did miss Maddie, Bella and their mama Trini. They couldn't make it this trip, but hopefully I will see them soon.
We had a big time on Friday. I played a lot of golf in the yard. And tee-ball. And football. And more golf! I can't tell you how nice it was to be outside in the grass playing my favorite games. I would get all sweaty and tired, but I didn't care. I would play until it got dark, then I would get all pouty about being inside. I was really glad to get to see my Nana and Papa again, but I was pretty sad that Uncle Jeff wasn't there. But then, he came on Saturday! And he brought me a Thomas backpack. Cool!
We went to Lakes Park on Saturday (this was the closest I came to a beach). On the way home we stopped at a place that makes yummy orange juice. They also make super delicious ice cream. Daddy got me a chocolate cone all to myself, but then I ate Aunt Steph's whole key lime cone. Ha! Daddy had to eat mine and his. Nobody messed with Mama's, 'cause these days she can get a little cranky if you try to come between her and her food. 
We had a great weekend, and I can't wait to go back!



4 comments:
WOW! If that doesn't bring tears of joy to your eyes than nothing will. Sam, we couldn't have had more fun if we'd won the lottery! Papa and I love the last picture of you and Daddy watching the planes it's just what every parent hopes for, the love of a family.
We miss you all and when Moonpie arrives there will be more fun to be had.
Loads of love, kisses, and hugs,
Nana & Papa
Oh Sam,
We had more fun than a barrel of monkies, spending the weekend with all of you guys! We so look forward to the next get together, we have so many fun adventures waiting for us to share our family just keeps growing and growing. Take care until the next time we meet again. Maybe someday you can come see the family on the farm lots of fun to be had in the Northern country also. Love the picture of you and daddy watching the planes.
Love you guys,
Aunt Linda
I too love the picture of you and your daddy watching the planes! You are a cutie pie!
I was chuckling to myself as I looked at those precious pics of the Sammer and Timmer (just had to do that). What a blessing. Don't you wish that all children were loved like your boy? Make a video of Sam talking, I want to hear it.
Love,
Mrs. Lil Mama
Post a Comment