(Another Dad post)


Okay Okay...we've been busy. Sorry for the lack of posts, but a guy can only do so much. In the style of
Thomas Sowell, here are a few miscellaneous updates.
I've started and since ceased a funny habit of insisting on sleeping with various sporting goods. Here's a few documented occasions:



I will play golf as much as the folks allow me to, rain or shine. Here's a picture of my sweet swing:

I am willing to pitch in around the house, such as when I helped Dad clean the cat box:

Dad found out that while he is out earning a living, me and Mama sit around the house and see how many marshmallows we can fit in our mouth. I keep getting second place...

On my birthday we went to Qdoba - quesadillas and (mostly) good times were had!

My good buddy
Mycah came over for an evening of supervised play a couple weeks ago. A funny thing happens when you see another kid playing with toys you haven't touched in months...suddenly they seem SOOOO COOOL that you don't want anyone else touching them but YOU!


Me, Mama and Dad went to the ACC men's soccer tournament semifinals. It was sooo cold out, but we bundled up and I had a great time. I've played a lot of soccer since then...


We went to Granny & Papa's for Thanksgiving, where I ate very little. We returned to Raleigh on Friday, and I ate a lot. Go figure!

We decorated our Christmas tree this week, and I was much more help than last year.

Well, hopefully that helps you catch up. Just give me a call if you would like any further details.
8 comments:
THANKS DAD! ! !
You know we were going through withdrawals!
Love y'all!
Granny & Papa
That's a really cute dress, Jenn!
Hey Sam,
Your mom and dad look HOT in that picture! And, of course, you are cute as a button.
Love,
Meredith
EXCELLENT POST!!!
I second the withdrawal feeling... but you definitely made up for it.
We love you,
Aunt Steph and Uncle Ken
Tim,
I'm glad you finally updated but did you notice that you had TWO repeat pictures from previous posts?
Anyways, thanks for the update! Tell your wifey she needs to play with me soon!
Good job Dad,
I know you guys lead very busy lives but just so you know. Those of us who live far, far, away check everyday to see if there are any new posts. So thanks for the update it's the only way we know what fun and exciting things you guys are up to. Sam is growing up so fast. Have a wonderful holiday we love and miss you guys so much.
Love you,
Aunt Linda
I LOVE the picture of Sam reading to Mycah. I'm so glad her visits there are educational...for her. You know what they say, it's easier to bring someone down to your level.
Oh, and what a hot Mama and handsome Daddy Sam has!
Ok guys, it's time Pahonix gets some new pics!
PLEASE!
Post a Comment