So, we've all been sick over here. Mama hasn't even been checking her email, and she usually checks about eight times a minute. Thankfully for Mama and her fans, our neighbor got wireless, so we did too, sort of...
Anyway! I just wanted to check in and tell you that new posts are coming. In the meantime, I thought I would let you know that my parents are seeing to my education. Daddy has ensured that I can name all the Beatles.
We're also getting ready for Christmas. Yeah! Nana and Papa and Uncle Jeff are coming in to see me, I mean us, on Friday. We're going to have a big time hanging out and visiting with each other. I'll let you know how it goes!
See ya!
Tuesday, December 18, 2007
John, Paul, George and Ring-o
Posted by Jenn at 7:48 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Thank goodness germs can't be transmitted via the internet. Get better and enjoy the holidays!
Miss you!
Post a Comment