Well folks, history was made (or started) on Saturday. Mama had begun her annual holiday stint at the local Peanut Roaster store, so it was just Dad and me for the day. As if that wasn't cool enough, he had big plans in store...

After the normal Saturday morning routine, we sent Mama off to work and then Dad and I packed up. We picked up a tailgate lunch at McDonald's, and then headed straight for Carter-Finley Stadium...home of the NC State Wolfpack! Dad told me that we were going to the football game, and so the whole way there I kept shouting "Go PACK!" and "Football GAME!"
With a noontime kickoff, Dad was not sure if I was going to be able to watch the whole game, but I was the most well-behaved kid you have ever seen! I watched the whole game without complaining once, and Dad treated me to a box of popcorn and a Sprite at halftime. My favorite parts of the day were yelling "First Down" with the crowd, watching the helicopters fly over the stadium at kickoff, watching the bands play at halftime, and jumping up & down when we beat the UNC Tarheels!
I had just enough energy to make Daddy run most of the way back to the car, and I promptly fell asleep not long after leaving the parking lot. It was a GREAT first game for me, and even sweeter since the Pack got their 4th win in a row. I hope you like the pictures Dad took, and have a great week!




7 comments:
You can find easy instructions at slingyourbaby.blogspot.com. That's what I did!
I think it's time Sam saw his mom in a band uniform... I mean, if he hasn't seen the Regiment in her glory days, he hasn't seen a true band.
Sam,
We are glad you and your Daddy are big Buddies. Last month he took you on your first fishing trip and now he has taken you to your first college FOOTBALL game! Anyone looking at this picture can see that you DADDY is really enjoying YOU!!!
With our Love to all,
Papa Don & GG
Looking forward to seeing you next week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sam,
You are one true sports fan and you come by it right. I have to say you have one special daddy even if he is my son! Thanks for sharing your day and we are looking forward to another web cam visit soon, like this week? Love and kisses to all.
Nana
Sam, the red team may have won in football, but the blue team will win in basketball! I'm glad you had fun with your Daddy. The daddy of your house did a good job helping you blog. Maybe he can fill in for Mommy's slack butt (don't say butt, Sam)sometimes.
speak sam we say!
So it would be cool if you decided to update or hang out with me or both.
Post a Comment