Howdy folks! I didn't tell you before, but we were at the beach last week. Mama thought we would be able to blog from the beach, but we couldn't. So I'm sorry you had to wait for a post, but I'm not real sorry that we were gone!
This year we stayed at Pine Knoll Shores, a lovely little town between Emerald Isle (where we were last year) and Atlantic Beach. PKS is where the aquarium is located. Fun!
As expected, I had a lot more fun at the beach this year than last. I loved playin' in the water with my Daddy. I even buried him in the sand one day. We pretty much stayed at the beach the whole time, except for naps and lunch. And one day at the aquarium. We also had lunch at the Sanitary Fish Market. Daddy and Mama had been going on and on about wantin' a fried soft shell crab sandwich, and they got 'em.
My favorite day was when I got to go fishin' with Daddy. We caught a blue crab and a flounder! Yeah! We had a real fun time, and even Mama enjoyed sittin' outside in the evening by the ocean.
After we left PKS, we headed up to Virginia Beach to visit some friends, the Mattix family. (You can see them here and here.) You would think between two Mamas and Daddies, someone would have taken a picture, but nope! No one did. Anyways, the Mattix family consist of one Daddy, one Mama and three of the prettiest, sweetest daughters you have ever seen. We had a fun day just hanging out at their beach. Daddy went kayak surfing, and I played with the girls. We left the next day after a yummy pancake lunch. I practically fell asleep before we were out of their driveway! Ha ha. Anyways, I sure was happy to be home.
Mama put the pictures in two albums for you to look at. Enjoy!
Monday, September 03, 2007
Vacation!
Posted by Jenn at 3:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
Great pictures! We've missed you guys. I'm glad you had a great family vacation. You should make picture #14 in the second slide show your blog header! Too cute!
Sam,
Papa Don and I really did enjoy the beach pictures. You are getting to be such abig boy and doing big boy things. We are waiting to see you this weekend (Mama and Daddy too).
Our love to all
GG
we hanging out on monday? i have your key still [fyi].
you've been tagged. see our blog for details.
Sammer,
It looks like you and Mommy and Daddy had a GREAT vacation. Daddy is teaching you at a young age how to fish so that he won't need an excuse to go - he can say you wanted to go fishing! What beautiful memories. Can't wait to see you soon.
Love,
Nana
Aww...I miss you and cant wait to see you all again soon! Cute Cute Cute Vacation pics! love ya!
Sissy
Post a Comment