You are too cute, Sam. Is the monkey your favorite? My sister slept with a monkey from age 3 to about age 21. (Now Perrin has a monkey to carry on the tradition.) Hope you had sweet dreams, fella!
Sam, I think the monkey was covering your face so he could get the p-a-c-i-f-i-e-r-! Or were you plaing possum? You will have to let your mama explain that one! Love y'all BUNCHES! Granny and POP-a
Hey Sam, have you seen your mom around lately? I know sometimes you need help punching the keys when you blog, and since you haven't blogged in awhile, I just wanted to make sure your mom hadn't gone back to Botswana or something...... If you see her, tell her we miss her out here in Blogville! Oh, and tell her I'd love to see her on a Tuesday or Thursday sometime!
In October of 2005 we welcomed Sam, aka "Peanut," into the world. He has been the delight of our lives, bringing us laughter every day, and making us do crazy things like cry when we hear the Hawaiian version of "Somewhere Over the Rainbow." Sam serves as the Big Brother and primary narrator of this blog. (For a real laugh, be sure to check out his State of the Nursery addresses!)
In July of 2008, Sam's little sister joined him and us in rounding out our little family. Charlotte, aka "Moonpie," brought us two surprises at her 20 week ultrasound - the first being that she was a girl, and the second that she would be taking us on a very new and unexpected journey. Charlotte was diagnosed with Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome which required her to have one of three open-heart surgeries at three days old. Charlotte, much like her brother, has already shown a stubborn streak. She is our little fighter.
Mama Jenn and Daddy Tim will take care of all the medical stuff here. Sam and Charlotte will be sure to keep you up-to-date on all the fun goings-on at the Tousey House.
4 comments:
You are too cute, Sam. Is the monkey your favorite? My sister slept with a monkey from age 3 to about age 21. (Now Perrin has a monkey to carry on the tradition.) Hope you had sweet dreams, fella!
Sam,
I think the monkey was covering your face so he could get the
p-a-c-i-f-i-e-r-!
Or were you plaing possum? You will have to let your mama explain that one!
Love y'all BUNCHES!
Granny and POP-a
Looks like 2 little monkeys are sleeping in that bed but I know which one is my favorite! Love and missing you.
Nana
Hey Sam, have you seen your mom around lately? I know sometimes you need help punching the keys when you blog, and since you haven't blogged in awhile, I just wanted to make sure your mom hadn't gone back to Botswana or something...... If you see her, tell her we miss her out here in Blogville! Oh, and tell her I'd love to see her on a Tuesday or Thursday sometime!
Post a Comment