Sunday, June 11, 2006

To the BEACH!

In case you hadn't noticed, I have been out of town for a week. Me and Mama and Daddy went to the beach! Yay! I woulda told you before we left, but Mama says you shouldn't tell people when and where you are going just in case some bad person is reading your blog. Silly Mama! We were planning on posting from the beach, but when we got there we didn't have any internet. Oh well. Daddy and Mama took about a gazillion pictures, so we will be posting all through the week with pictures and stories.

We left last Saturday for Emerald Isle, NC. We had a house right on the ocean! I had never seen the ocean before, so I was really excited. We got there around four on Saturday, so it was really too late to go to the beach. I got Mama and Daddy up at 6:30 on Sunday morning so we could get right to it. Silly them, they wanted to eat breakfast first! We went out after breakfast and had a big ol' time. That afternoon we went and got some fresh shrimp and grouper for Daddy and Mama's supper. We were all pretty tuckered out from the beach, so we went to bed pretty early.

Stay tuned for more stories!















This is the condo we stayed in. Ours is the top right one.




This was my view out our windows. Cool!









Daddy and me by the ocean. It was too cold for me!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sam, I'm glad you and your Mama & Daddy are safely back home. Glad you had a good time. Papa Don has been as anxious as I have to hear from you again!
You have experienced a lot of first things in your seven months of life.
With lots of kisses and hugs,
GG (Great Grandma, GG is what I want you to call me)

Anonymous said...

Hey Sweetie...Thank you for your message...I don't wear sun screen but i might just because you are too cute! I will try and call after 9 because of long distance on my cell...I was asleep earlier sorry! I LOVE YOU ALL VERY BERRRY HARRRRY MUCH!!!
*Beanie*

Anonymous said...

Oh Sammer,
I love the pictures and your swimsuit is too cool for words! I hope you were smarter than daddy and reapplied your sunscreen when returning in the afternoon! Dad can be a bit silly sometimes but we still love him to pieces. Keep the pictures coming and we send our love.
Grandma Debbie

Anonymous said...

Just wait until you can eat some of those shrimp...ask Uncle PJ...then you'll really love the beach!

Judy J