Thursday, May 10, 2007

skool


Okay, okay, so I'm not really going to school. But Mama and I are having classes at home. See, on Tuesdays and Thursdays I go to Miss Miriam's. We play and do projects and stuff. On the other days of the week, it's just Mama and me. And sometimes we will go to the YMCA for an hour or so, and sometimes we run errands, but mostly we just hang out at home. Mama decided last wee that we need more order to our days, so now we have a schedule. It's not a strict schedule or anything, but just a little plan so we have better days.


So here's how my "school" day goes:

I get up around 8 and have a lovely breakfast, usually oatmeal or pancakes. Or a bagel with Nutella. I LOVE Nutella.


Then Mama changes me out of my pajamas and we play with puzzles or something in my room. Then we read a couple of books. Then I have a snack, we play some more, and I go down for my nap around noon. After my nap I have a late lunch, usually some pasta or a cheese quesadilla with apple sauce and milk.


After lunch, if the weather is nice, we play outside for a little while, then come in and do a craft project or make some art. Mama found out the hard way that I DO NOT LIKE finger painting.


After we clean up from arts and crafts, I get another little snack and then we get ready for Daddy to come home. Mama found these markers for drawing on windows, so we have been leaving him notes on the front door.


That's about it!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sam's face in KP- eww.
Sam's face with fingers in finger paints- a face I tend to see a lot haha.

Love ya.

Anonymous said...

Sam, it sounds like you and Mamma are having some fun-filled days! I can't believe how big you are getting and all those teeth. Sure am excited to come and have some play time with my favorite grandson. Papa and I are looking over our calendar so we can check with Mom and Dad on a visit soon.
Love,
Grandma and Pops

Denise said...

I'm so enjoying your blog! Jon David and Sam have the same high chair, btw. :) Your boy sounds like a good eater. Mine USED to be! Where did you find the cool markers for the windows? How hard is it to keep the markers from finding their way to things other than windows??