Hey Y'all-
Here are some pictures from Easter and what-not...

We got to be in SC with Granny and Papa for Easter. I finally got to meet Sissy's boyfriend, Chase. He is super nice. And I got to do one of my favorite things - hang out with Uncle PJ! Yeah!
Easter wasn't all fun though, since my Papa Don had to go to the hospital and I didn't get to see him the whole weekend. He's feeling alittle better now... thanks for all your prayers!
Then, one day I got to have lunch with two totally awesome girls. These two are pretty, sweet and funny. You can't beat that!
This is Miss Amy and the Little Bean (her name is Mycah in real life, but we call her the Bean. Some people think we will get married one day, but I told Mama that I am still too little to be thinking long-term like that.) Anyway, we went to Chick-fil-A at the mall. Then Miss Amy and Mama had to walk around so they could talk and do girly stuff. 
Then Mama took this humiliating picture of me in front of the Baby Gap poster. That cutie-pie is Mrs. Winter-Hartley's nephew. Mama said that I could have been on the poster if I took cuter pictures. (She didn't really say that!)
Mama and I also chartered our own little Hershey Court chapter of the Audubon Society. We got to see baby birds being born right outside the dining room window! The Mama Bird was cooperative, but Mama never could get the Daddy Bird to sit still for a picture...
My own Mama Bird is telling me it's time to go. We have a busy day today! She said we are going to start school today... whatever that means!
Bye!



1 comments:
Ok Sammer you are getting to big way too fast, and just looking at the new pictures tells your Nana she needs to come for a visit very soon. I am so glad you spent Easter with Momma's family - they sure are special people. Looks like you enjoyed your lunch at the mall. What school were you getting ready for? Keep us posted and lots of love from Florida.
Love and kisses,
Nana and Papa
Post a Comment