Thursday, May 03, 2007

Tag! You're IT!

Mama was tagged by our friend, Miss Jaime, to do this little blog game.
Here are the rules: Each player starts with 7 random facts about themselves. People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their seven things, as well as these rules. You need to choose 7 people to get tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them that they have been tagged and to read your blog!

So, I tag my cousin Kaleigh, my cousin Maddie, my BFF Mycah, Katie Jo, Camden, Will and those sassy Mattix girls. (Don't be mad if you're a big person and didn't get tagged. Mama said I could just tag other kids!)

This game came just in time! I started running this week, so this is good practice for when I get to play tag for real. I already know how to be "it!"

PS- Mama said to tell you that it's fun for you to leave 7 random facts in the comments, even if you didn't get tagged.

Sam's Seven
  1. I can eat M&Ms until I vomit. Really.
  2. I LOVE to eat crayons, especially red ones.
  3. Lately I have taken a liking to laying on Kitty Pants and rubbing my face in her fur. I'm not sure who is more disgusted by this display - KP or Daddy.
  4. I will only eat yogurt if I am sitting in my Elmo chair, and Mama has to periodically make Elmo laugh or I will get up.
  5. I don't like to watch TV.
  6. I really don't like to do anything that requires me to sit still for more than 12 seconds.
  7. I love to be outside playin' with my Daddy!

Later!



2 comments:

The Browns said...

Sam, I am so glad that you don't like TV! Miss Jaime hates TV (except for Grey's Anatomy but you can't watch that)! I have taught your buddies Ave and Kate to say "We don't watch TV because it turns your brain to poop." However, they are at their Grammy's this week so I'm sure they are going to come back to us with their brains full of poop! Thanks for playing my game Sammer!

Kathy said...

Sam, This is Ave & AK's Grammy. Austin Kate told me just yesterday that her TV in "her land" only made her brain turn to poop. So it was ok to watch it in "grammyland"

So you can do the same when you are with your granny!

P.S. I love your blog and Sam's Seven!
Grammy Krob