Last week was a doozy! I think I was somewhere different every single day. Anyways, here's a rundown...
You know that last Sunday was Mother's Day. Well, Monday was back to normal for Mama. We cleaned the house really good and just hung out. Tuesday was like always, and then Wednesday was when the real fun began!
Mama woke me up on Wednesday morning and made me take a bath since we were having lunch with three pretty girls! I got to go to the mall and have a nice time with Miss Mycah, her Mama Amy and Miss Rachel, who has been my babysitter before. Miss Rachel just graduated from NC State! Yay!
After lunch we went to Williams-Sonoma so Mama could pick up some vanilla bean paste. She was making fancy cheesecakes for this dessert thing she and Daddy were going to on Thursday. I fell asleep in the store...On Thursday night a new friend named Miss Cari came over to play with me while Mama and Daddy were at their fancy dessert fundraiser thingie. Miss Amy was there, too!
These are two hot Mamas!
On Friday we had the most fun! Mama and I went and picked up the Brown girls for a trip to the Life and Science Museum. It's like what would happen if a museum and a zoo got married and had a baby.
I LOVED the outdoor drum set!
I also had fun putting potato chips in my milk. Mmmmm!
...And eating Miss Jaime's fries.
Averie and Austin Kate were the best museum guides I ever had! They made sure I had lots of fun, and they took really good care of me. A guy could really get used to some pampering like that!
(I don't know if you picked up on it or not, but Mama was sure dressin' me in some silly outfits last week! Thank goodness I am back to the tie-dye tee shirt today!)
(One more thing, Mama said that if I was going to complain about my outfits that she could complain about my frequent pacifier use. I reminded her that I have about three teeth coming in!)
(One more thing, Mama said that if I was going to complain about my outfits that she could complain about my frequent pacifier use. I reminded her that I have about three teeth coming in!)
Oh, and six years ago on Saturday, Daddy and Mama did this:




8 comments:
Sammer, we LOVED visiting the love-child of Mr. Museum and Mrs.Zoo with you! We can't wait until our next adventure!
Kisses,
Ave and AK
Happy late Anniversary, Jenn!
I can't believe Saturday was your anniversary and you didn't tell us!!! Congrats! and Happy Anniversary!
Thanks for the comment! I am excited to have another blog to look at. Your son is so adorable! Happy Be-lated Anniversary!
Your posts made me smile and laugh! Such a handsome picture of Sam. Wow, he looks like a litte boy. Tell him the pacy makes him look kinda babyish but I guess I might want a pacy if I was cutting teeth too.
You look so proud with your boy, he is blessed!
Love,
Mrs. Lil Mama
Happy Anniversary,
Wow! 6 years were did the time go. Sam your mama takes such good care of you. Look at all the fun things you did last week. I wouldn't complain on the clothes she really does dress you stylish. Have a great week.
Love and kisses,
Great Aunt Linda
Hey Sam,
Well I am officially the first person to check out the blog from Greece. I can't get over how big you are getting. Tell your mom and Dad I said hi and that I made it to athens alright! I love you and miss you and give mom and Dad a hug for me!
Love,
Uncle Jeff
Sam,
You are one famous little boy if people are visiting your blog from Greece! You and Mama sure do know how to have fun, you are one lucky little boy. Just for what it is worth - I love the outfits!
Love,
Nana
Post a Comment