I love to be outside now that it's warm, so Mama got me some sidewalk chalk. Here are some pictures of me playing yesterday with the chalk and a very large ball that I saw in Wal-Mart and had to have.
This is a pictures-only post, so if you don't like lookin' at pictures of one of the cutest boys in America, you should probably stop now!



6 comments:
Heavens Sam - you ARE CUTE! I think I am going to take a bite out of your cuteness the next time I see you. Make your Mommy bring you to play outside with the other cutest residents of North Carolina (although I guess it is our turn to come to your house).
Sam,
You are more precious each time we see you! You are learning so many things. When Papa Don gets better we will have to come for a visit so we can see your talents firsthand.
Sending you a big bunch of hugs and kisses.
Papa Don & GG
Sam,
We never tire of looking at one of the cutest boys in America. You are as cute as a bugs ear! Looks like you are learning all kinds of neat things. Have a fun summer.
Love You,
Great Aunt Linda
Sammer--I noticed in some of these pictures you are beginning to look more like your Daddy!
Sammer --This is GG and I forgot to sign the previous message.
We LOVE YOU! (also Mama & Daddy).
Papa Don & GG
Sammer,
You are by far the cutest peanut on the planet. We can't wait until we come to spend some real time with you, we're counting the days.
Love,
Nana & Pops
Post a Comment