Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Always up to no good...



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

that a boy sam!
I miss ya pal!
Love,
Uncle Jeff

Anonymous said...

that picture just made my day! i seriously laughed out loud haha. see you on monday. ohh i called a guy about an apt.. gonna go look today!! i'll let you know how it goes. see ya. oh yeah, did you sell your house? i guess i can just talk to you when i come play. bye.

Anonymous said...

Too funny Sam,

What a good laugh I had this morning. I remember those days like yesterday. At least you haven't arranged your poop in a line on your window sill. We won't mention a certain young lady that did that a few times when she should of been napping.

Love you,
Great Aunt Linda

Anonymous said...

Sam,
My email has been down all week so I'm just getting caught up. Love the remote in the VCR, surely the two work together. We love you and miss you more than I can put into words.
Love,
Nana