Friday, March 23, 2007

hot doggin'



Mama and Daddy have nicknamed me "The Destroyer" because basically I tear up everything that gets in my path these days. The parenting magazines say that this is normal because I am a toddler. They call this "exploring my world." Mama calls it early-onset sin nature. But she and Daddy said they are not surprised, since I am a person and all.






























Anyways - one of my favorite things to do is dump my cup upside down and let all the milk or juice spill out. But this week I actually started to clean up after myself! (So I was really doing more mimicking than cleaning, but the end result was the same, right?)


























I am also expanding my palate these days. Last night Daddy grilled out. Two of us got steak. One of us got a hot dog.






























Here is a picture of Mama's wishful thinking.



























Here is a picture of reality.


























































I know my Uncle Ken will be so proud of me for eating tubular processed meat! And he will be even more proud to know that for lunch today I had a hot dog wrapped up in cheese and loaf bread. Yuu-uum!














3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Destroyer huh? We will have to talk when you get older Sam. I am sure your Nana and Papa Tousey will also be wanting to let you in on a few little stories of their own. As the saying goes... the apple doesn't fall too far from the tree.
Oh... I bet that was what Eve said too!
We love you Granny & Pops!

Anonymous said...

In my day we called it the terrible two's because all this discovery led to mama following around saying No! No! and cleaning up after you. They didn't tell us till much later, oh! they are just learning cause and effect! I can't figure out is You cause I effect! Any way have fun exploring and destroying! LOL!!!

Love you,
Aunt Linda XXXOOO

Miss Mycah said...

I am jealous of that scrumptous looking lunch. I can't wait for solids!