Wow. If I had realized this would be such a monumental post, I would have dressed up or something. I was really getting on here to garner some sympathy, but while I have your attention, I would like to thank all of you for your dedication over these past 200 posts. Y'all have been wonderful. And for you new bloggers out there, just keep at it. Before you know it, you'll have 200 posts worth of memories behind you...
Now, onto the reason for this post... I'm a little sick. Well, I do feel better today, but it was rough there for a while. I had a virus that made my throat hurt. The really bad part is that I can't talk, so I couldn't tell Mama and Daddy what was the matter. They kept loading my gums up with Orajel. While I do love a numb mouth, this tact did nothing to ease my pain and suffering. After an especially rough night and day, and several fevers, Mama took me to the doctor. I'll spare you the details, but suffice it to say I've been riding the Tylenol pony ever since.
Anyway, here are some shots of me in my chillaxin' clothes, and my kickin' moccasins.




3 comments:
Sam, Papa Don and I are sad that you have not been feeling well and happy that you are on the mend. I really do think you look cool in your chillin clothes.
We were excited that Winthrop won and did something the big colleges in S.C. had not been able to do in the past ten years. Yeah Winthrop!!!
Hope to see you all soon,
Love, GG & Papa Don
Sammer,
I am so glad to hear you are feeling better, I had to go to the doctor because I caught that sore throat and you are right, it hurt! At least I could tell Papa what was bothering me - won't be long though and you'll be talking a blue streak! We missed you, we were hoping you might hide in Daddy's overnight bag but guess you weren't up to the trip.
Lots of love and kisses,
Nana
hey jenn!! hope you are doing well. i wish you were coming to ATL next weekend for the event! Hopefully I can get to meet your mom!! I am excited!! would you send me your mailing address? thanks!!
Post a Comment