Daddy was out of town this weekend perfecting his casting techniques at fly-fishing school. I didn't know that big people still went to school, but it was just for the weekend. And Mama let me stay up late tonight so I could see him before bed.
Mama and me didn't do too much this weekend on account of us being sick with the sniffles. We have more pollen than we got snow this winter! So we stayed inside and took tur
ns wipin' each others' noses. But we had fun!
Mama got me a little tykes basketball goal, which is just tall enough that I can't reach the basket. Since I am really into instant gratification right now, I like it best when Mama holds me up to put the ball in. I really like it when she puts it in for me. As you can see, I am pretty opinionated about all of this. Also, I don't like for Mama to take my picture when I am upset. She said that your Mama takin' pictures of you while you're cryin' is a rite of passage... sounds like a bunch of hooey to me. Hey Granny, do you know anything about that?
If any of y'all happen to run into a big bunny this week, will you tell him that I LOVE me some mini Oreos? I mean, I can't get enough. And let me tell you, my Mama was ill-prepared for this new obsession. She only had four little bags at the house. Man, oh, man, are those cookies good. It only took me a minute to figure out how to twist 'em apart and get to the yummy middle.
Well, Daddy's home now, so bye!
PS - In that top picture I have black crayon in my mouth, not Oreos. Oreos taste better, but a crayon will do in a pinch.



6 comments:
Hey Sammer,
Gosh you are getting bigger by the minute. You seem taller just since I saw you 6 weeks ago. Jenn I have to tell you, we have a lot of the same things. Like that olive colored basket you have Sammers toys in. I have the same one but in a pinkish color. A lot of the little outfits you put Sammer in I had for my foster son. I will see him in something and it reminds me of Jake. Anyway, I heard you were getting to go to Africa this summer? What an amazing opportunity. I know you are going with your church but what will you be doing there? MIssion Work? Talk to you soon. LOve you guys. Sammer Maddie sends hugs and kisses.
love Trini
Hey sweet Sam,
You are getting to be such a big boy! I don't know why you were so unhappy but GG doesn't like to see you cry. I'll have to see what I can do about those Oreo's for you.
Anxious to see you this weekend!
With our love to each of you,
GG & Papa Don
Sam,
I don't think you have enough toys maybe we need to talk to that Easter Bunny about that!!! I love Oreos too but I like to dunk them in milk. Keep practing those hoop shots so Papa has some real competition.
Love and kisses,
Nana and Papa
Sammer,
Some may tell you that DoubleStuft OREOs are twice as good...but beware...and this is a life lesson too...sometime too much of a good thing messes it all up. You need to protect the balance of chocolatey goodness and creamy filling. Like a twinki or ho-ho, you've got to have balance. And also keep in mind, Mommy will likely have a better substitute than crayon 'cause they like OREOs too and Mama can cook.
Mycah's Pa
Hey Sammer,
I have to agree you do seem a lot taller! Gosh you get bigger and cuter every time I see you. You are growing up way too fast. You will love Easter cause this big bunny will be stopping by with some real nice chocolates! It appears to me that you are a chocolate man it runs in the family. You'll find that out the bigger you get and the more you learn about us. Have a wonderful Easter. I am leaving in the AM to visit Miss Maddie B I don't think she will get much from the Easter Bunny in the way of chocolate this year maybe a nibble or two (Nana's are known for sneaking in a few nibbles when you know who isn't peeking!!!)A Blessed Easter to you and you Mama and Daddy. We love you.
Your great Aunt Linda
xxxxxooooo
Post a Comment