Thursday, February 01, 2007

Snow day and updates...

Mama wants to apologize for the lack of pictures... she is still trying to figure out the problem...

So today it snowed again, but seriously, I don't know what all the fuss is about. The grass wasn't even covered up all the way.

Also, I found my pockets today. Mama would put things in there and I would become almost obsessed with digging around to find what was in there.

In other news, I have three words now - "uh-oh," "juice," and "kitty," although "kitty" comes out more like "kee." I also have teeth numbers 8 and 9 coming in nicely. I should be able to chew steak soon! Speaking of chewing, on Tuesday Mama had a hankering for an afternoon cup of coffee. (Seriously people, she has an addiction to the afternoon coffee! Get her help, please!) So, back to the story - she decided to go to the drive-through at McDonald's since their coffee was voted the best in America or something. And her Starbuck's card was empty. But Mama has some weird hang-up and didn't feel like she could just get a cup of coffee in the drive-through. I told her that this is America and she can totally get a cup of coffee and nothing else, but she didn't listen. So she got a six-pack of nuggets, thinking I could eat them for supper. (Who is this woman? My mom typically disdains getting small children chicken mcnuggets because so many women go around complainng that their kids will only eat mcnuggets. And of course Mama always says that your kids don't take themselves to McDonalds and they wouldn't know what a mcnugget was unless you got them one. So you can imagine my shock when she ordered me and my seven teeth a six-pack!) Mama couldn't help herself and ate one on the way home. I saw that she was eating and quickly let her know that I too wanted a nugget. She tore me off a little bite-size peice and I began munching happily away. When we got home it was time for my nap, so Mama gave me my pacifier and put me in the crib. Two hours later she came and woke me up. She popped the pacifier out of my mouth (I'm only supposed to have it in the crib) and much to her horror I began chewing. I still had little bits of nugget in my mouth! Mama about gagged right then and there, but I was happy to find remnants of my little snack still hanging around. Thank you Ronald!

0 comments: