Sunday, February 04, 2007

Promotion Sunday





























Today was a big day! I got to move up to the one-year old Sunday school class. So technically I'm not in the "nursery" anymore. You see, the nursery is for babies. Anyway, Mama dressed me up real nice for the big day. I cried a little when they dropped me off, but they peeked in later and I was having a blast. They have way cooler toys and stuff in there than in the nursery. Afterwards we went for a yummy lunch at Qdoba and I had a cheese quesadilla, chips and milk out of a real cup!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sam
You are the cutest and most handsom little boy I know; did I also mention most stylist?
Tell Mama & Daddy hello.
Looking forward to seeing you soon!
With our love,
GG & Papa Don

Anonymous said...

Matthew 11:25
At that time Jesus said, "I praise you, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because you have hidden these things from the wise and learned, and revealed them to little children.

I pray that as you are in your new big-boy classroom God's Word will be the delight of your life. Even as a child!
We love you!
Granny & Papa