Friday, October 13, 2006

It's almost time!


Since it's just a little over a week until my big birthday, Mama wanted to remind you all how she looked this time last year. Poor Mama...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sammer,
We are proud of your Mama for having a sweet little bundle of joy because we have YOU! I know your Mama & Daddy have enjoyed you more than they could ever have imagined........Looking forward to when we can see you again.

We love you,
GG & Papa Don

Anonymous said...

I think your Mama looks BEAUTIFUL in that picture, but I bet she sure is glad to have you on the outside now! Robert and I really enjoyed party #2!

Keilah

Anonymous said...

Sammer,
You're mama looked beautiful when she was pregnant with you. But nothing is better than having you in her arms, instead of her belly. You are one lucky baby boy to be born into such a loving family.

Love you,
Great Aunt Linda

Anonymous said...

To Sam's Mom:
Don't be giving me a heart attack three and a half weeks before my wedding. I thought you were giving us another "announcement" and you were going to be the pregnant bridesmaid!!!!!!

The Princess Bride