Monday, October 16, 2006

Hakuna Matata!

Guess where Daddy & Mama went last night? To see...




Daddy got tickets for their anniversary. He bought them a long time ago, and it was good he did becasue they sold out! Mama said it was the best show she has ever seen. They brought me back a Simba from the show. Mama says we have the same hair. Now I am just working on my roar! Rarrr!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sammer,
I just talked to your Daddy and he told me what a GREAT show Lion King was. I think Papa and I had better get tickets soon. I love your sovenier but not near as much as I love you! Great Nana & Papa Harris are soooo excited to be coming to your 3rd birthday party -wish Papa and I were coming.
Love,
Grandma

Anonymous said...

Sammer,
I agree it was the best! we saw The Lion King in New York several years ago with Great Nana and Papa and I have to say it was the best performance we had ever seen. I will never forget it and if we ever get the chance we would go again.
Love,
Great Aunt Linda

MaddieB's Mama said...

Hey there Sam,

I would love to go see the Lion King. I will have to keep my eyes peeled to see if it comes here. Tell your Mama I made her Tortilla Soup the other night and man was that Yum-O. Any other good secrets in the kitchen tell her to please send them our way we love quick easy meals. We love you Sam and Happy Birthday
Love Cousin Trini

Anonymous said...

Ok buddy here's your assignment:

I know you have trouble pronouncing things but if you could type up a birthday wish list for us, maybe act some of them out and mom can take pictures of your gestures- I don't know...come up with some system so you can help us pick out something special for your birthday. We love you soooo much...we're moving to Raleigh this summer just for you! How's that for a present!
See you soon...

Love Aunt Steph and Uncle Ken