Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Birthday Party #2

This past weekend Mama, Daddy and me went down to SC. Mama had her high school reunion. AND... I had my second birthday party! Yay!

Here are some pictures from the big par-tay...

















I got a HUMONGUS dog from Mr. Larry and Miss Tracy. We're calling him Dean Dog.





























I got to see all my SC family, so that was a lot of fun, and Granny got me the coolest birthday cake! It was really little cupcakes with some icing all over the top. Yum! And I also got my own personal little cake. I think everyone was a little disappointed that I didn't make more of a mess... Mama says I get that from the Tousey side of the family. (My Daddy is really neat!)

















I got a lot of big boy toys that I have already been enjoying. And I got to play with Miss Hannah Grace. She was my party assistant.






























On Saturday night, Mama and Daddy went to the big reunion. Don't they look nice?



















And here is Mama with her cousin, Keilah. Those Metcalf girls sure are foxy!















Mama was very excited to see her friend Megan. They were best friends since 7th grade, but Mama said they didn't see each other for a long time. They were really happy to see each other!















We had a great time, and I slept a lot on the way home. My official birthday is 12 days from now! I have one more birthday party to go! Yay!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Sammer,
Papa and I enjoyed your party, especially when you started dancing to the music. You are a joy to watch while playing, like holding a book and trying to talk like you were reading out loud. I know you have learned this from your Mama and Daddy reading to you.
We love you!
GG & Papa Don

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the picture Sam. I am sorry that I didn't get to meet you in person but you sure are a cutie. I hope that you enjoy your next birthday party. Happy 1st!!!!! Maybe I will meet you sometime soon.
Meg