Well, today is the big day. The big 0-1. I can't believe it's finally here! I feel like I've waited my whole life for this day...
Mama thought you would like to remember where I started (okay, not exactly where I started, but you get the idea!), and see where I am today...
Mama thought you would like to remember where I started (okay, not exactly where I started, but you get the idea!), and see where I am today...






















Thank you all for supporting me and loving me this year. I love you!
-Sam
PS - Mama will post pictures of the big Raleigh party soon!



4 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAM!
It has been wonderful to support you this year and we will continue to do so in the coming years!
You are a blessing to all of your families.
We enjoyed visiting you, your Mama & Daddy and also spending time with your Nana & Papa Harris.
HAVE A GREAT DAY!
With our love to all,
GG & Papa Don
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday Dear Sammer,
Happy Birthday to you!!!
Yeah Sammer, We love you, and hopefully soon we will get to personally meet you. Say thanks to your mama for keeping us all so connected to you and your life. We look forward to every entry. What a wonderful life you have had so far.
Hugs and kisses,
Love your great Aunt Linda
XXXOOO
Happy Birthday Sam!
What beautiful memories of this past year and we look forward to the many precious moments and memories we will continue to have with you. We love you more than all the sand in the sea and the stars in the sky. We love your mom and dad as much. Missing you more than ever.
Love, kisses and hugs,
Grandma & Pops
Hey Sammer. I love You and i hope that you had a great birthday! ttyl LOVE YOU little man!
~Aunt Sarah
Post a Comment