
Here is is folks - the big birthday post. This past weekend we celebrated my birthday here in Raleigh. My Great Nana and Papa Harris came all the way up from Florida just to see me! And my Granny and my GG Frances came up from South Carolina just to see me! Yay! Okay, okay, maybe they came to see Daddy and Mama, too.
Anyways, on Saturday, we had a big breakfast with everyone. We had yummy biscuts and sausage gravy and Krispy Kreme donuts! Papa Harris gave me some of his donut. That was a yummy way to start my birthday party day. Then I was nice enough to take a little nap while Mama and everybody got stuff around for my party. Daddy got us chicken nuggets and chicken salad sandwiches while Mama and GG and Granny made a big ol' fruit salad. Also, GG, Nana and Granny made little goodie bags for all my guests. And THEN, Miss Willie came over to make balloon decorations for my party! Check 'em out!

People started coming over around 12 o'clock. So we had cupcakes and then we opened presents. I like to have pretty girls help me with the presents, so Miss Averie and Miss Austin Kate were my helpers. Lucky me!



Granny and GG left on Sunday and Great Nana and Papa stayed until Monday, so we went out to dinner on Sunday night. We went to the best Italian place in Raleigh, Amedeos, and Daddy gave me a taste of my very first meatball. It was yuu-uumy! I had a lot of little bites. Mama forgot the camera, but she said she'll be sure to get pictures the next time we go.
So, Nana and Papa left Monday morning, but guess what! Daddy took the whole day off just for my birthday! Yeah! So me and Mama and Daddy played all day. First things first, I got my big boy car seat! I get to face forward now! Then, we went to lunch at Salsa Ritas. I got my first ever kids meal with a cheese quesadilla and chips and a drink. Mama ate my chips and had my drink, but I had enough to handle with the quesadilla. Mmm-mmm-mmm-mmm-mmm!
So, Nana and Papa left Monday morning, but guess what! Daddy took the whole day off just for my birthday! Yeah! So me and Mama and Daddy played all day. First things first, I got my big boy car seat! I get to face forward now! Then, we went to lunch at Salsa Ritas. I got my first ever kids meal with a cheese quesadilla and chips and a drink. Mama ate my chips and had my drink, but I had enough to handle with the quesadilla. Mmm-mmm-mmm-mmm-mmm!

After lunch we went to BJs for diapers and to get my Baby Einstein DVD set. I got six DVDs just for me. Then we went to Target to spend the rest of my birthday money, and Daddy picked me out the coolest toboggan hat EVER!
After all this I was pretty tuckered out, so we went on home and I took a nap. But after supper we went to the hardware store so I got to ride in the new seat.




All in all it's been a pretty exciting week, and I haven't even been to Chick-fil-A yet!
This is me taking my last ride in the baby carseat.

This is me taking my first ride in the big boy seat.

As if all this weren't enough excitement for one boy, on Wednesday night Daddy and Mama and me went to the NC State Red & White game. Fun! I got to see the women and the men play basketball. And I got a cool poster for my room.


All in all it's been a pretty exciting week, and I haven't even been to Chick-fil-A yet!



3 comments:
Oh Sammer,
What a lucky boy you are 3 birthday parties, you sure have a lot of people who love you!! Are you tired of cake yet? Maybe soon Uncle Bud and I can come see you, but until then tell your mom thanks for keeping those of us who live far away posted on your life it helps to make us feel close to you. I show your cousins Sammie and Joe your pictures all the time. Sammie thinks you were named after her so she loves to catch up on what is going on in your life.
Glad your birthday was so much fun.
Love and kisses XXXOOO
Great Aunt Linda
Happy Belated Birthday Sam!! Looks like it has been a good year! We even got the same ride on toy for our birthdays!!
Happy Birthday Sam!
Looks like you had great birthday parties! Hope you got everything you wanted.
XOXOXO
Post a Comment