Monday, October 02, 2006

Birthday #1

In 21 days from today, I will be one year old. Wow! And because my family is spread all around the place, I get to have three parties! Am I lucky, or what? This past weekend, my Grandma and Pops came up from Florida to celebrate with me. We had a big ol' time, and I got to open presents and eat a cupcake. Yummy!



















On Saturday, we went to the Farmer's Market and then to Big Ed's. (This time Mama remembered to bring the camera.) Mama took lots of good pictures of me at the Farmer's Market, but she can't show you all of them just yet - some of them are a surprise! And then when we were at Big Ed's, I got to eat a biscut and some pancakes! Double yummy! And then, after breakfast, I got to play the drums with the Jazz band. How cool is that?!?






































































We capped off the weekend with a trip to Goodberry's on the way to the airport. I got to share a chocolate and coconut concrete with Mama. I think I came dangerously close to a sugar overdose... but it was worth it!

Thanks Grandma & Pops for the presents and the fun times!
Next weekend Mama and Daddy and me are headed down to SC for Mama's high school reunion (she's gettin' old!) and my birthday party #2! Fun times!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sam, our favorite great Grandson,
You have grown so much! The year has passed so fast since you were born. You are so precious and loveable. We are patiently waiting to see you this weekend.
With our love to y'all,

GG & Papa Don

Anonymous said...

Sam,
It's GG again. I noticed you had on some lace up shoes, Is the surprise showing you walking all by yourself?
I'll just have to wait and see.

I love you a big bunch!
Love GG

Anonymous said...

Oh Sam,
You have gone from a little peanut to a big boy! Have a wonderful birthday and Blessings to you, mom and dad in the coming year. I have never gotten to see you personally but I feel like I know you so well thanks to mama's great pictures and journal.

Happy Birthday,
Love and Kisses,
Great Aunt Linda

Anonymous said...

Good morning Sammer,

Uncle Ken and I are counting the days until we see you! Sounds like mom and dad are fattening you up just like a turkey! We can't wait to share some pumpkin pie with you. Have a wonderful day little buddy. Aunt & Uncle Phoenix love you.