Friday, August 18, 2006

Gross!

So, Mama likes to cook. And that means that I am her new guinea pig. This past weeks she made me filet of cod with spinach and cheese sauce. Are babies even supposed to eat that? I don't think so... anyway, she got this new cookbook for babies by this British lady who is apparently unaware of American rules for baby feeding. I try to tell Mama nicely, but she doesn't really understand what I'm saying. So sometimes I just have to show her...


And then Daddy wanted me to show you some more pictures of me being grody at the table. Sorry!

I have to go now, cause my Uncle Jeff is here and we have a lot of playing to do! Bye!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sam,
I beleive we coulg get some good kisses off your sweet little face.
Have a good time with your uncle Jeff.

love to all,
GG

Anonymous said...

Now that's the way to enjoy your food. Or whatever it is your feasting on. I see after a few minutes it was time to loose the shirt. Ask Mama to get a picture of you and Dad and Uncle Jeff that I can have for my blackberry.
Pops Tousey

Anonymous said...

Sammer,
Don't you love those teething biscuits, your Daddy used to look just like you after devouring one of those. Your Momma is such a GREAT cook she doesn't need some British lady telling her how to prepare your meals - but take it from Grandma Debbie "Momma knows best!" Cause I'm one also.
Love,
Grandma Debbie

MaddieB's Mama said...

Hmm, Now thats what Cousin Trini looks like after a good meal.. Wonder if that is the reason Cousin David won;t ever take me out to dinner.. (smile.) It must not be very appropriate for a 30 year old to look like that after a good meal.. Well enjoy it while it lasts.. My favorite pose of you by far is cooking with mom in your little apron. I might have to have you over to show maddie some moves in the kitchen.. Love you

Cousin Trini