So, my Uncle Jeff is officially my first uncle to come to my house for a visit. (You other two slackers, and you know who you are, better get a move on!) He came this past weekend, and we just had the best time. The last time I saw him, I was only two months old! That was like eight months ago! 

Jeff lives in this big city called "Miami," and Mama says it is really far away from here. So you can imagine that I felt pretty special to know that he got on a plane and came all this way on his last weekend before school starts to see little ol' me! (Mama says he came to see her and Daddy, too - he's Daddy's little brother, you know - but I told her she was crazy!)
Anyway, it was a busy weekend. Jeff and me played and played and he made me laugh so much!

Jeff and Daddy went to play golf on Friday, and Jeff got a hole-in-one! He hadn't even played in three years! Wow! Daddy didn't get a hole-in-one, but he played good, too.
Then on Saturday I stayed with a sitter and Daddy, Mama and Jeff went to a show and then to eat supper. The ate at a fancy-shmancy restaurant that doesn't have high chairs. What kind of silly restaurant doesn't have high chairs? No place I'd want to eat. Anyway, they had fun without me. 
On Sunday we went to church and then after lunch Daddy took Jeff to the airport. Hopefully I will see him again real soon. 



2 comments:
Sammer,
You were just a little peanut when Jeff saw you in December, my have you gotten big! I'm so glad you had a fun time - Jeff showed me some other pictures he took and it looks like you all were having a great time. He even had a movie picture and I could hear you laughing when daddy swung you into the air (something I told him NEVER to do) but he won't listen to his mother! Maybe you should talk to him.
Lots of love,
Grandma Debbie
Oh Sammer,
What a fun time you seemed to have with your Uncle Jeff. Wow, when I saw the pictures of the two brothers together I thought, wow! they look more alike than ever. You can sure tell they are brothers. Glad you got to spend some time together it was neat to see the picture of Sam at 2 months then again today. Oh Sam wait until you meet your new cousin Mattie B she sent you a shout out on her blog take a look I think you'll remember those days.
Love,
Great Aunt Linda
Post a Comment