Monday, August 14, 2006

Road trip!

Mama and I went to Spartanburg for the weekend. We went to see my Aunt Sarah because it was her 18th birthday. And then Mama went to Columbia for a wedding shower for her friend, Miss Adriane. I got to show off my ever-improving crawling skills. Daddy sure did miss us while we were gone - and we missed you, too, Daddy!
















Me and Mama went to the Clock restaurant with Granny & Papa. I got my own cup of sweet tea and Mama even let me have a little french fry. Can you say YUMMY?!?!






























Then I got another treat when I got home. Daddy was tryin' to eat a strawberry ice cream bar, but it just looked so good that I had to have a bite!
















I also have two new baby cousins! (Mama said they're actually my second cousins, but who's counting?). Mama's cousin Michelle had baby Emily two weeks ago, and Daddy's cousin Trini had baby Madelynn on Thursday. Yay for new babies!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good morning Sammer...looks like you are getting some hair!

I love you,

Aunt Steph

Anonymous said...

Hi Sammer,
I bet you can't wait to meet your new cousins and show off all your skills, maybe you could teach them how to crawl when they get big enough. Looks like ice cream has become one of your favorite foods (mine too!) Take care of mom and dad and we sure do miss you.
Love,
Grandma Debbie & Pops
P.S. Pops and I were in Orlando and we found a KRISPY CREAMS donut shop - don't tell daddy but we bought a whole dozen (that's 12 donuts) and ate them ALL! SHHHHHH