Sunday, July 09, 2006

A week of firsts...

So this has been a big week for me. My Grandma and Pops Tousey came in last weekend and we had a big ol' time.

We went to a Durham Bulls game for the 4th of July. It was my first Independence Day, but not my first trip to the ballpark. It was Grandma & Pops' first time, though. Sponge Bob Squarepants came! We didn't stay for the fireworks 'cause it was gonna be too late.

Another first for me is that I got two teeth in this week! Two! It's hard to see them yet, but Mama can sure feel 'em when I chew her finger. Since I am gettin' my teeth in Mama said I can start having new foods, so she made me some spiral pasta. I didn't really like the way they felt, and I sure didn't want to eat them. But I have a feelin' Mama's gonna keep givin 'em to me.


This past Friday my Great-Nana and Great-Papa Tousey came in for a visit. We went to their favorite restaurant, PF Chang's. (My Uncle Jeff works at PF Chang's, but not the one we went to. His is a lot farther away from my house.) I didn't get to eat any, but from the looks of it the food was really good. Then the most exciting thing happened on Saturday night... we went to Goodberry's and I got my very first taste of frozen custard! It was sooooo yummy. I got a bite of Daddy's mint chocolate chip, then Mama's vanilla and then Nana gave me THREE bites of her vanilla with caramel. Mmmmm... That custard was the best stuff I ever put in my mouth.

Just for fun, here is a picture of me with Nana and Papa on this visit and one of us the last time they were at my house, which was November! Look how big I've gotten!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! Sammer looks a lot like Timmer T in the picture with the pasta on his nose!
Have a great day!

Aunt Steph

Anonymous said...

Sammer,
You certainly have grown since Nana & Papa Tousey were there in November. Isn't Goodberry's the greatest? I have your daddy or Pops take me often when I'm visiting (don't tell your momma and daddy but I stuck an extra visit in when I was there last week)so now you can come too! I love you.
Grandma Debbie

Anonymous said...

Sammer,
You really do look big in Nana Tousey's arms. I know all your Grandparent's enjoyed you a big ol' bunch during their visit. You look just as sweet from behind as you do facing forward. I love your Converse Hi Tops.

We love you.
GG

Anonymous said...

Hey Kidd....Yea you with the Ice Cream...Put that down that is my favorite Ice Cream place...You cant eat it without me!
♥Sarah