
Happy Fourth of July!
Mama hasn't really taken any new pictures of me lately, but we are going to a Durham Bulls baseball game with Grandma Debbie and Papa Bill tonight, so we will take plenty of pictures there and post them later.
And did I mention that I have TWO little teeth about to poke through? Yay, me!
Tuesday, July 04, 2006
Yankee Doodle Dandy
Posted by Jenn at 3:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Sammer,
Just as this picture depicts; YOU are a little bundle of LOVE and JOY!
We love you so much!
GG & Papa Don
Hey Sammer,
You are cute as a bugs ear. Hope your having fun with Grandpa and Grandma Tousey! I know they are having fun with you. Just six more weeks until your new cousin arrives. I hope Little Maddy will have a page like this. Have a great week.
Love you,
Great Aunt Linda
Hey Sammer,
Just wanted to let you know how much Pops and I missed coming down to the kitchen and seeing your cute little smile. Instead this morning I talked to the beautiful picture you had waiting for us when we visited. We had a GREAT time but sure do miss you! Hope your two new teeth have made their way out so they don't bother you so much.
Lots of love and kisses,
Grandma Debbie and Pops
Post a Comment