...but that's okay! I'll just keep relying on Daddy & Mama to take me where I want to go. I have figured out how to scoot around, so they have to keep an eye on me at all times.
I did have another eventful week. I don't know if you all realize it or not, but I turned 9 months old last Sunday! Now I have been outside Mama's tummy for as long as I was inside. That's pretty cool. Since I am getting so old, I had to have a checkup at the doctor's office on Monday. I weighed in at 18 pounds. Daddy says I'm a little guy, but he's okay with that.
On Thursday I graduated from swim lessons and I became an official shrimp!

Then on Saturday, me and Daddy and Mama went downtown and I got to eat breakfast at Big Ed's! And I don't mean Mama and Daddy ate while I watched, I actually ate! I had my own bowl of apple sauce and a biscuit. Yuuu-uuumy! Then today at church Mama gave me my first bite of a Krispy Kreme donut! If I had known that big people food tasted so yummy, I would have started chewing a lot sooner.
Speaking of chewing, I also developed a taste for Cheerios and cheese this week. Last week I was just playing around with the cereal, but this week I actually started eating it.

I don't know if I mentioned this before or not, but a few weeks ago Mama went to a yard sale to look for toys for me, and she found two big ol' chairs and an ottoman for only 75 dollars. So as a result Daddy has been doing a lot of work upstairs. But sometimes me and him get to relax a little bit... 

Finally, I found two new hobbies this week - helping Mama cook and waiting at the door for Daddy to get home from work.


I can't wait to see what's in store for next week. Mama's no fortune-teller, but she is guessing there will be crawling and new teeth. We shall see! 
Sunday, July 30, 2006
Still not crawling...
Posted by Jenn at 4:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Hey Sammer,
I love your pictures, I would smother you in kisses if I were there. Don't you just love "Big Ed's?" Pops and I ate there a long time ago. And I'm so glad you like Krispy Kreams 'cause those are one of Grandma's favorites - right up there with Good Berry's! We miss you lots and sending lots of love, kisses, hugs, and prayers.
Blessings,
Grandma Debbie & Pops
Hey Sammer,
You are soooo precious and you are getting to be a big boy; helping your Mama cook and waiting patiently at the door for your Daddy!
We love you a big bunch!
GG & Papa Don
Hey Sammer,
I love the picture of you with that little apron on. You'll have to have mama teach you to cook, she is a great one at that. Even boys need to know how to cook. You get more precious everytime I see you.
Love and Kisses xxxx0000
Great Aunt Linda
Post a Comment