Ha ha! Have I had Daddy and Mama on their toes these past few days. As predicted, I did start crawling for real this week. I'm still a little awkward, but I can definitely get to where I want to go. My favorite thing to do so far is crawl over to my dresser and pull open the bottom drawer. The problem is that the drawers are heavy and tend to close shut all on their own. I found this out the hard way on Wednesday, when Mama thought I was still stationary. She left me in my room to play, and then a few minutes later she heard me yell. She came around the corner and found me on my belly with my finger caught in the dresser drawer. I wasn't hurt too bad, but I was unhappy. Needless to say, they haven't left me alone on the floor since then. I've even heard talk of a baby fence...

I also found my way into the kitchen. The tile is not as soft as the carpet, but I sure would like to know what's in that bag!

In other news, I still don't have any new teeth, but I am sure actin' like I have one or two coming through. Here are some pictures of me with the remnants of a goldfish cracker in my mouth. If you look closely you will see one little tooth to the left of the orange goo; the other tooth is behind. 

Sunday, August 06, 2006
Crawling... NOW!
Posted by Jenn at 5:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Hi Sam,
Have you come in contact with Kitty Pants since you started crawling? She probably is hiding from you. Take care of your little
fingers.
we love you,
GG & Papa Don
Sammer,
Knee pads are on the way and a helmet in case of falling tiles or should I say falling babies. We are so proud of you and can't wait to see you. We knew you would be crawling soon we just couldn't convince your Daddy of it! Tell Daddy you beat his crawling record of 10 months and now you're looking to break his walking record!
Love, Grandma Debbie & Pops
Congratulations Sammer,
Crawling gives you access to so much more neat things to discover. Your mom and dad will be running all over baby proofing things they didn't think you'd discover so soon. Have fun!!! I have to say my favorite picture is the one with you in the apron with the spatula in your hand. Wow! Next stop the food network youngest chef on food tv!
Love,
Great Aunt Linda
Post a Comment