Sunday, July 23, 2006

50 is Nifty!

So, we all went down to SC this weekend for my Granny's 50th birthday. We had a big time. We got back late, so we're just gonna put up some pictures (that's what you really want anyway!) and then me and Mama will tell you stories tomorrow... Here is my sassy Granny. She is lookin' pretty good for an old lady! Just kiddin', Granny- you're not old!

Here's my Daddy. I started saying "Da-da" this week, and even though I know he thinks it's just me babbling, I know I'm talkin' 'bout him!


Mama and Granny and Papa were actin' silly at Granny's birthday dinner. But they behaved enough so that I wasn't embarrassed to be out with them...

This is my Uncle PJ. I like him a bunch 'cause he let me play with things I wasn't supposed to, like plates and glasses and things like that. We'll have to hang out more when I can really get into things!

Hmmm... should I eat that last Cheerio, or just go ahead and throw it on the floor?

Mama would not stop taking pictures of me! I just want to play with the blocks Mama!

The rest of the pictures are of me and Daddy swimmin' in Papa and Granny's pool. We had the best time. We went twice, and I even let Daddy pull me under some. I was really putting my swim lessons to good use.




We had a great time down in SC. In addition to all the fun I mentioned here, I also got to play with my Aunt Sarah, all my great grandparents, and I even got to visit my Great-Aunt Beth and Great-Uncle Wor... I mean Uncle Julian! Haha. I helped Aunt Beth redecorate her coffee table. I'm sure she was appreciative.

Well, I gotta go, but Mama and I will be back shortly with more fun stuff from this week!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! Sammer you look like your Daddy when you're all wet. Looks like you had a terrific time at Granny's birthday party. She sure doesn't look 50 to me are you sure you have that number right? We love you.
Kisses and hugs,
Grandma Debbie & Pops

Anonymous said...

Hey Sammer,
Papa & I could see that you were really giving some serious thought as what to do with that last cherrio. We're guessing that you ate it. Give your Mama & Daddy a hug for us.

We love you,
GG & Papa Don